Each quarter, we publish Sage Partner marketing newsletters that help Sage partners keep in touch with customers, improve customer service, generate add-on revenue, and stay consistent in their marketing. Below are samples of the 6 Sage product newsletters we published in the third quarter of this year including Sage 100 ERP (plus Sage CRM), Sage 300 ERP (plus Sage CRM), Sage 100 Fund Accounting, Sage 500 ERP, Sage ERP X3, and Sage HRMS.
Sage 100 ERP (and Sage CRM)
This issue of the Sage 100 ERP newsletter covers the following topics:
- A Sneak Peak at Sage 100 ERP 2013 – A quick run-down on the new features and enhancements to expect in the upcoming release of Sage 100 ERP 2013. Changes include more options in Core Financial and Inventory Modules, Sage CRM enhancements, and much more.
- Credit Card Processing Enhancements – Improvements to Credit Card Processing in Sage 100 ERP 2013 reduce the risk of fraud exposure while allowing you to go mobile with Sage Mobile Payment integration, mobile invoice, and card swipe functionality.
This newsletter also includes an optional supplement on page 3 that covers Sage CRM. This issue discusses Working with Saved Searches in Sage CRM.
Download Sage 100 ERP Newsletter Sample >>>
Sage 300 ERP (and Sage CRM)
This issue of the Sage 300 ERP newsletter covers the following topics:
- A Preview of Sage 300 ERP 2012 -A closer look at Sage 300 ERP 2012 Pre-Release Guide. New technologies such as Sage Advisor and enhancements to Order Entry and Operations Modules make your Sage 300 ERP system easier to use and update.
- New Visual Process Flows – Learn more about the New Visual Process Flows that are being introduced in Sage 300 ERP 2012. These graphical workflow diagrams improve your overall ERP experience by helping you navigate throughout the system and perform daily tasks with ease.
This newsletter also includes an optional supplement on page 3 that covers Sage CRM. This issue discusses Working with Saved Searches in Sage CRM
Download Sage 300 ERP Newsletter Sample >>>
Sage 500 ERP
This issue of the Sage 500 ERP newsletter covers the following topics:
- A Preview of Sage 500 ERP 2013 – In this latest version of Sage 500 ERP expect to see customer-requested enhancements in Accounting and Finance, as well as enhancements to Sales and Pricing and much more.
- Product Updates and News You Can Use – Stay up to date on all the buzz that has been surrounding Sage 500 ERP these past few months. Get caught up with the latest Version Support Updates, the release of FRx Conversion Assistant, Webcasts, and the future of Sage 500.
Download Sage 500 ERP Newsletter Sample >>>
Sage ERP X3
This issue of the Sage X3 Newsletter covers the following topics:
- Tracking Inventory in Transit with Sage X3 – Sage ERP X3 comes equipped with tools to help you track inventory in transit. Learn how Sage X3 can help you track your inventory, monitor its movement through the supply chain, and predict arrival times.
- Just Let the Process Flow – Learn more about the Visual Process Flows that are built into your Sage ERP X3 system. These graphical workflow diagrams improve your overall ERP experience by helping you navigate throughout the system and perform daily tasks with ease.
Download Sage X3 Newsletter Sample >>>
Sage 100 Fund Accounting
This issue of the Sage 100 Fund Accounting newsletter covers the following topics:
- Financial Reporting in Sage 100 Fund Accounting: Sage 100 Fund Accounting comes pre-loaded with a wide selection of standard financial management reports and tools that are designed specifically for your nonprofit. Learn how the Visual Analyzer, Built-in report Writer, Forms Designer, and Scheduler can benefit your nonprofit.
- 3 Myths of Online Fundraising – Most nonprofits recognize that the internet can be a great tool for online fundraising, but many aren’t seeing the results that they have hoped for. Learn the myths about online fundraising and how they may be holding your organization back from success.
Download Sage 100 Fund Accounting Newsletter Sample >>>
Sage HRMS Newsletter
This issue of the Sage HRMS Newsletter covers the following topics:
- Are You Ready for Open Enrollment? – HR departments everywhere are starting to prepare for open enrollment season, are you ready? Technology such as Sage Benefits Enrollment can help ease the burden of the Open Enrollment Process by taking everything online, which means no spreadsheets, no paperwork, and less hassle.
- 5 Common Payroll Mistakes to Avoid – The IRS is on a mission to shore up deficits and budget shortfalls, and your paycheck just might be a target. Avoid these 5 common payroll mistakes to keep the IRS from knocking on your door.
Download Sage HRMS Newsletter Sample >>>
Want to Send a Newsletter to YOUR Customers?
Our Sage Product Newsletters help you stay top‐of‐mind with customers and sell more add‐on products & services. We personalize each newsletter with:
1. Your Company Logo
2. Your Contact Info
3. Your Company Colors
To help you get maximum value out of your subscription, each newsletter is delivered to you in 3 formats including:
1. PDF ‐ So your customers can download, save, and print the newsletters 2. HTML ‐ So you can send the newsletter via email 3. Word Document ‐ So you can post the articles on your blog or website
2. HTML ‐ So you can send the newsletter via email
3. Word Document ‐ So you can post the articles on your blog or website
The Sage Partner Marketing Newsletter program from Juice Marketing is pre-approved for co-op reimbursement.
Start Your Subscription Today >>>
By Mark Badran
Leave a Reply