For Sage and Microsoft Partners
- Need to keep in touch with your customers?
- Want to drive more upgrades, support, and consulting services?
- How about cross-sell more add-on products like CRM or HRMS?
If you answered YES to any of those questions (or to ALL of them!), then our Sage ERP or Microsoft ERP newsletters are perfect for you.
Because when you keep in touch with customers, they stay engaged, upgrade more often, and continuously look for new ways to get more out of their technology investment.
Sage Customer Newsletters
|Sage 100 ERP Newsletter
Available with an optional Sage CRM and/or Sage HRMS supplement, the Sage 100 newsletter is published every other month (6 issues per year).
|Sage 300 ERP Newsletter
Available with an optional Sage CRM and/or Sage HRMS supplement, the Sage 300 newsletter is published quarterly (4 issues per year).
|Sage 500 ERP Newsletter
Sage 500 ERP is a 2-page newsletter that’s published quarterly (4 issues per year).
|Sage ERP X3 Newsletter
Sage ERP X3 is a 2-page newsletter that’s published quarterly (4 issues per year).
Microsoft Customer Newsletters
|Dynamics GP Newsletter
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a 2-page newsletter that’s published quarterly (4 issues per year).
How Does the Newsletter Program Work?
With each issue we publish, Juice Marketing provides you with:
1PDF – makes the newsletter easy to download, save, and print
2Email (HTML) – an HTML file to send the newsletter by email
3Word Doc – if you want to post the articles on your blog
Each newsletter is personalized with your:
2Authorized Partner Logo
4Company Colors (to match your website)
How Much Do the Newsletters Cost?
Newsletters can be purchased one issue at a time as they’re published, or you can save money with a pre-paid annual subscription.
- Just Want the Articles? Contact us about our “Content Only” subscriptions if you just need articles for your own in-house newsletter. You should also check out our Content Vault.
- Purchasing Multiple Newsletters? Contact us for a quote if you want multiple newsletters (i.e. Sage 100 and Sage X3)